Dan Ottke, Director
2040 US Highway 50
Batavia, OH 45103
Businesses with hiring needs should click here to learn more about employee opportunities from Clermont DD.
Please visit the following links to learn more about:
- Business Advisory Council
- Bridges to Transition
- Community-Based Work Assessments
Click here to see a complete list of employers who have hired someone with a developmental disability from Clermont DD.
Job Placement Specialist (513) 732-4852
Job Placement Specialist (513) 732-4843
The Clermont DD Employment Services Department is a supported employment program that assists people with disabilities to obtain and maintain competitive employment in integrated workplace settings. It provides assistance such as job development, placement, coaching, retention, and assistive technology services.
Cost-free benefits to employers include:
The Business Case to Hire People with Disabilities:
- Majority of workers require no accommodations
- Have not been found to increase workers compensation rates
- Have same job performance ratings
- Less likely to leave their job
- Most customers tend to give business to disability-friendly companies
- Lower rates of absenteeism and less turnover – better attendance and longer tenure correlate to increased productivity.